Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Rejoined the eBay crowd

As much as I didn't want to, I had to rejoin eBay - it still holds the market share of the buyers. Depressing, isn't it?

But within 1/2 hour of having 3 of my hair sticks listed there, I got a bid! Naturally, as it's an auction, prices are low to start with (I'm starting everything at 9.99) but I'm hoping that people will like them and there will be more then one bid.

Here is the link to my store.

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/elizas_art

I probably won't be turning anything interesting the next few days - tomorrow I have choir and doctor, Saturday I have framing and getting ready and on Sunday we hang for the art show at the Metro in Brisbane. Let me know if you want to come and I'll send you an invite!

No comments:

Post a Comment